Monday, March 22, 2021

Room for Rent (tweaking a prized caption)


 

The Arrangement (custom cap prize from Interracial Sissy Captions)
Room for Rent (customizing my custom prize)


Winning a caption contest is cool and getting to select the picture to use and give some guidance as to what you'd like is great fun. I thoroughly enjoyed this one from Wes Mantooths's long abandoned Interracial Sissy Captions blog but couldn't resist embellishing and expanding (much like the caption model Kristina Rose is doing with those amazing cheeks) to create my customized custom cap for  my personal collection.  Did I improve on perfection? or was the original story more to the point and effective? 

ps:  Yes, I have used this picture before with the caption  that kicked off this blog Blogged Over

Enjoy,

Candy

2 comments:

  1. we really need a community blog setup where everyone can participate in caption contests again. that was such a good time,and could really help some smaller blogs get exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. It always brings out the best.

    ReplyDelete